Affiliation: Research Institute for Supercomputer Technology of Nizhny Novgorod State University (RIST NNSU)
Address: 10 Ul'yanov St., Nizhny Novgorod, 603005 Russia
1975...Master's degree....................................Gorky State University
1983...PhD (Physics and Mathematics)..........Gorky State University
2005...Doctor of Science (Physics and Mathematics) .... Nizhny Novgorod State University
2016 –present … federal professor in mathematics, leading researcher, Department of Supercomputer Technology in Computational Mathematics of RIST NNSU
2011 – 2015... head of Department of Differential Equations, Research Institute for Applied Mathematics and Cybernetics of NNSU (RIAMC)
2006 – 2011... leading researcher, Department of Differential Equations, RIAMC
1987 - 2006....senior researcher, Department of Differential Equations, RIAMC
1983 - 1987....researcher, Department of Differential Equations, RIAMC
1981 - 1983....post-graduate student, Gorky State University
1975 - 1981....junior researcher, Department of Differential Equations, RIAMC
AREAS OF SPECIALIZATION:
Dynamical Systems, Bifurcation Theory, Hamiltonian Dynamics, Strange Attractors and Chaos
RECENT PUBLICTIONS (totally ~ 85)
1) M. Gonchenko, S. Gonchenko, I. Ovsyannikov, Bifurcations of Cubic Homoclinic Tangencies in Two-dimensional Symplectic Maps // Math. Model. Nat. Phenom., 2017, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 41–61.
2) S. Gonchenko, I. Ovsyannikov, Homoclinic tangencies to resonant saddles and discrete Lorenz attractors // Discrete and Continues Dynamical Systems, Series S, 2017, v.10, No.2, pp.273-288.
3) S. Gonchenko, Reversible Mixed Dynamics: A Concept and Examples // Discontinuity, Nonlinearity, and Complexity, 2016, v.5, No.4, pp.345–354.
4) A. Gonchenko, S. Gonchenko, Variety of strange pseudohyperbolic attractors in three-dimensional generalized Henon maps // Physica D, 2016, v.337, pp. 43–57
5) A. Delshams, M. Gonchenko, S. Gonchenko, On dynamics and bifurcations of area-preserving maps with homoclinic tangencies, Nonlinearity 28 (2015) 3027-3071
6) A.S. Gonchenko, S.V. Gonchenko, Lorenz-like attractors in a nonholonomic model of a rattleback, Nonlinearity 28 (2015) 3403-3417